So you're interested in working with us. Good. We'd love to talk to you. But don't tell us. Show us.
Our first employee approached us and he made us pay attention by building cool, useful stuff that would clearly push Fitocracy forward.
So go ahead and send us a resume, but don't expect to stop there. At Fitocracy, we focus on shipping so be prepared to show us your GitHub profile, your design portfolio, or the products you've built.
Still with us? Then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for exceptional software developers to help us take Fitocracy to the next level.
We are offering a competitive salary and equity ownership. This is for a full time position in New York. And yes, we will help you relocate to the best city on Earth :)
What you'll be doing
- Help manage the servers and services we use: AWS, Linux, MySQL, nginx, uwsgi, redis, git, and Celery
- Communicate constantly with both the team and the Fitocracy community
- Track user feedback and continuously iterate on it
- Test, release, and maintain your code
- Make sure the user experience is consistently awesome
Skills & experience
- You know Python and Django inside and out
- You can traverse across the web development stack and you're quick to pick up new technologies
- B.S. or higher in CS preferred but what matters most is that you can prove you know what you're doing
- Fast at troubleshooting and reacting to issues as they arise
- You are obsessed with delivering a great user experience
- Bonus: you really care about health and fitness
Then email us at email@example.com.