Who it's forA beginner to intermediate one on one training program for men and women that requires minimal home equipment
- Each individual is different, so each member will get a personalized plan after we have discussed what your goals are
- Fat Loss
- Build Muscle
- Gain Strength
- Duration: Monthly Subscription
- Starts: As soon as you signup
- Ends: Immediately upon cancellation.
- Your program will be customized to what you have available i.e. Dumbells, Kettlebells, Stability ball, gym (if you have a membership), etc. We can also do totally body weight. It's your choice!
- The time to train 30-45 minutes; 4-5 x per week.
- Dedication to stick to the program.
What You Get
- A 100% personalized workout plan
- Private, one on one coaching
- Direct, unlimited access to your coach
- Nutritional guidance
This is "one on one" private coaching. Each member will get individualized fitness plans tailored to their individual needs and direct access to the coach!
Are you finally ready to take the next step to be a more fit and healthier you?
1:1 individualized training with direct access to the coach!
Together, we can accomplish anything we put our minds to! We will take action to blast away that unwanted fat that's been taunting us for some time. Whether it be in your belly, those love handles that just seem to always want to hang over our pants, or the jiggle in our arms, you've come to the right place!
About the program
The workouts in this program use a combination of High Intensity Interval Training (or HIIT) circuits and traditional strength training. We will use dumbbells, kettlebells, and resistance bands or equipment found at a gym (if you have a gym membership). HIIT is a very effective way to get your heart rate up and get you sweating those pounds away. But at the same time, adding weights will increase the intensity and you'll soon see those muscles start to pop through to say "hello"!
Now you may be thinking 'high intensity?? What!? I can't do that!', but don't let the term scare you. Every move has a lower intensity modification as a starting point until you can work your way up to a higher intensity. So no worries, I got you!
Members of the program receive:
- A personalized fitness plan customized to fit your individual needs and goals.
- Direct access to the coach via phone or email. Your choice how you want to interact!
* You can check out a couple of sample workouts here:
At the beginning of the program you will submit measurements and weight, as well as front, side, and back pictures that you will send to me. Every two weeks we will re-measure and take progress pics to see where you are and if we need to tweak anything!
You're going to come away from this program with not only the knowledge to keep the pounds off for good, but more confidence and self-esteem. Trust me, I had low self-esteem throughout my childhood and into college. But as I started working out, eating right, and seeing my body change...I realized the only person that matters is myself.
You should be proud of you!
So I only have one question...Who's in!?
Healthy and Fit
Healthy and Fit