Who it's forAn intermediate to advanced course for men and women that requires gym access
- Get offensively strong
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Starts: September 22nd, 2014
- Ends: December 22nd, 2014
- Squat Rack
- Flat/Incline Benches
What You Get
- 12-Weeks of Specific Training Programs
- Squat/Bench/Deadlift technique analysis
- Video tutorials of unfamiliar exercises
Introducing Fitocracy's only dedicated powerlifting team!
Working out can be a lonely business.
Sure, you might exchange nods with a couple of guys at your gym or have a spotting buddy who helps you push it to the limit, but otherwise it's just you and the bar.
That's where Forever Strong comes in.
A lot of classes are designed to teach you how to lift...but, chances are, if you're here you already know how to do that. With that in mind, this program is really about two things:
- Teamwork - If you're not moving forward, you're moving backward. A team of like-minded powerlifters will help you make sure you're always moving in the right direction.
- Speeding up progress - Pooling knowledge, getting input and feedback from experts (more info about your trainer below) guarantees you'll be lifting heavier at a faster rate than ever before.
About the Program
Who is this class for? That's easy -
Intermediate to advanced lifters looking to increase their strength and squat, bench and deadlift heavier.
If you're already familiar with those basic barbell movements but know deep down that, with the amount of work you put in that, you should be lifting heavier then you're in the right place.
The program is comprised of:
- 12 weeks of training programs - follow 'em and they WILL up your squat, deadlift and bench maxes
- Technique analysis/critique - upload videos or photos of your form and we'll advise you if there's anything you can do to lift heavier and/or reduce the risk of injury
- Nutritional discussion, but no personalised plans - if you've gotten this far you've obviously figured out what works for when you're trying to build muscle!
There's also a competitive element to help you push yourself to the limit...
We'll crown the Forever Strong Champion, who'll receive a cash prize, gear and the admiration of their peers!
Like what you see? We'd love to have you on the team.
Here's what some of Jordan's previous clients have to say about working with him:
“As a Strength Coach myself, I have specific criteria and a high standard when picking a coach to entrust my training, body and results to.
Jordan is educated and certified, a record-holding powerlifter himself, he gets excellent results with his clients and is pushing himself to be the best he can be on a daily basis.
My progress with him speaks for itself:
"I put 30lbs on my squat, 40lbs on my bench and 40lbs on my deadlift for 110lbs."
In 12 weeks of training, as well as the above, I hit 2 lifetime PRs. On top of that, Jordan kept me motivated to excel, I walked into the gym excited to train and I truly enjoyed the process. Jordan is an exceptional coach and I can’t recommend him enough." - Ben
“Lets get one thing out of the way first, Jordan is absolutely amazing. Knowledgeable, friendly, to the point, polite, motivational, reliable and the list goes on.
Working with him and going through his program have been an absolute delight. The programming was awesome in so many ways that i would let my Personal Records have to speak for them. I have reached a “iron” age where results don’t come easy anymore yet I broke through all plateaus and
"I can honestly say that I am the strongest i have been in my 20 years under the bar."
Even though this was “online coaching”, I never had the feeling that there was much distance between us. I felt immediately at home and have to say that I feel like I made a friend along the way.
It was an awesome experience and can wholeheartedly say that you can’t go wrong with Jordan when it comes to training, nutrition and general health.
Thanks Coach!” - Al
About the Trainer
My name is Jordan Syatt and, above all, I'm a charming Jewish guy with an affinity for lifting things up and putting them down.
As far as credentials go (ya know, if you're into that sorta thing) I'm an IPA Powerlifting world record holder, Precision Nutrition and Westside Barbell Certified coach, I have a B.S. in Health and Behavioral Science with a minor in strength and conditioning, and I've been featured in various publications such as Schwarzenegger.com, T-Nation.com, Muscle & Fitness, and Men’s Fitness Magazines.
Fitness aside, I'm an avid traveler, self-proclaimed nerd, and completely unashamed of my obsession with the Harry Potter series.
Posture better, belly disapearing
Posture better, belly disapearing