Program Details - Starts Today!
Who it's forAn intermediate to advanced course for men and women that requires gym access
- Gain Some Serious Strength
- Improve Athletic Ability Ten-Fold
- Build Tons of Practical and Functionally Useful Muscle
- Be Seriously Strong
- Duration: Monthly Subscription
- Starts: As soon as you signup
- Ends: Immediately upon cancellation.
- Open-Mindedness for Change
- The Mindset for Daily Improvement
- Gym Equipment Preferred (Barbells, DBs, Machines)
- Gym Access Preferred
- Approximately 60-90 minutes of dedicated time for 3x a week
What You Get
- Unconditional Physical Strength
- Improved Confidence in Training Sequences
- Post-Workout Stretching Routines
- Weekly Training Programs
- Variations for Exercises Depending on Individual
Whether your goals are to gain muscle or lose fat, the fact of the matter is that you will someway and somehow need to change your habits. All of the above can be achieved through practice.
The secret to attaining anything often begins with yourself.
I've worked in some pretty cool places, and my most recent job involves working at Cressey Sports Performance. I'm lucky to be working with such high caliber athletes, many times our high school, college, and even our pro athletes may not be functioning to the highest capacity.
This is me cheesing for our bio pics. :D
This is where I can introduce several different movement interventions in order to create an awesome training program for them to excel at their sport.
These movements can be thought of as "practice."
Whether you are practicing strength training principles, or practicing restraint when it comes to food selection, or practicing discipline when it comes down to habit formation, there is a need for practicing a set of actions in order to obtain a goal.
Now, your practice can either:
- Get you closer to your goal
- Bring you back one (or more) steps away from your goal, or
- You can take a detour that you have to take in order to ultimately arrive at your goal (for fear of losing what progress you’ve taken already).
Barring the rationale thought process, sometimes you just need a coach to tell you what to do, and what steps to take in order to achieve your physical and strength oriented goals.
If you’re anything like me, you already love to move. I love watching martial art and kung fu flicks, I love to see people dance, and I love powerlifting.
Often times, people place arbitrary rules on individuals, saying something along the lines of “You can only do one or the other,” or “Don’t do both.” I call B.S.
This program will train your physical strength and push you to your limits.
Now, no one said anything about getting hurt, because I do have intelligently planned goals for these strength goals and bodyweight movements. All of these movements require some type of due diligence when it comes down to it.
No one is saying you need to perform handstand push-ups by month 3.
If you do - great. If not - that is fine.
But just know that by the end of this program (a dedicated 4 months and then some if you continue to train past that), you will be able to confidently say your main lifts (squat, bench, deadlift) have improved, and your bodyweight movement mastery has also improved.
This program aims to…
- Improve the “big 3” - Squat, Bench, Deadlift
- Increase movement competency of the other “big 3” - pistol squat, handstand push-up, pull-up.
- Hand deliver the Cressey Sports Performance experience with a twist
If you believe what I believe in, join me in this amazing journey of movement and let’s kick some butt!
Keep it funky.
Post College Grad Student
Post College Grad Student