Who it's forAn intermediate course for men and women that requires bodyweight (no gym)
- Build endurance - perhaps with a view to entering a race
- Expect to be challenged (within reason)
- Build confidence and lean muscle
- Duration: Monthly Subscription
- Starts: November 5th, 2017
- Ends: Immediately upon cancellation.
- Train 3 or 4 times a week
- Access to treadmill beneficial but not essential
- Access to dumbbells/exercise ball
What You Get
- Weekly run/workout schedule
- Regular contact with trainer
- Motivation and support along the way
A continuation of the program with emphasis on the application of a range of techniques from the original course.
Discover Running has touched upon some of the tools at our disposal to make us better - stronger, fitter, enduring - runners.
The scheduled workouts will feature upper and core bodyweight and/or resistance exercises where appropriate, plus suggestions for warm-up, cool down and stretching, to benefit the whole body.
This continuation of the original Discover Running will aim to push the time and distance covered over the course of a few months.
My aim/goal is for my clients to feel the physical and psychological benefits of regular running and exercise.